VNA of Southern Worcester County takes referrals from many different sources, including:
- Nursing homes
- Doctor’s groups
- Assisted living facilities
- Rehab facilities
- Insurance companies
- Eldercare programs
These partners refer patients and their families to our VNA because of our trusted reputation, our long history of caregiving and because they know our agency goes the extra mile to provide more than just home care.
Our referral partners can count on our home care agency to:
- Develop homecare treatment plans at the doctor’s direction.
- Provide complete patient treatment orders and clinical updates to physicians every 60 days and upon discharge.
- Communicate to referral partners in a timely and appropriate professional manner for all information pertinent to the patient’s care and condition.
- Provide accurate information regarding our staff availability and agency hours to assure timely, appropriate responses to questions concerning patient care.
- Communicate referral information concerning patients to appropriate community resources.
- Assure confidentiality of communication between our referral partners and the VNA staff regarding patients.
- Provide 24-hour-a-day patient service.
- Teach people how to care for themselves to optimize their care, prevent re-hospitalization, and keep them safe.